In preparation for your appointment, please read both COVID-19 forms at home and be prepared to sign the consent form when you arrive at the clinic.
- Please check your temperature at home prior to leaving for your appointment. Please only attend treatment if you do not have a fever (temperature less than 100° Fahrenheit).
- Please wear a facemask at all times during the appointment, including during treatment time.
- If your mask has a breathing valve, please wear another mask or cover the valve.
- Please bring a bag to hold your clothes and personal items.
- Please take steps between appointments to minimize your exposure to COVID-19.
- Please gel your hands upon entering the clinic.
- You will be required to sign an informed consent to proceed with treatment.
New Acupuncture Patient Forms
If you have any questions, please contact the clinic at:
Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Clinic
One Lake Bellevue Drive Suite 105
Bellevue, WA 98005